Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Thanks Angel!

I recently purchased a Gap PJs from Angel, I've been eyeing on this for some time. Support her also lah :) And because the fitting is pretty small, I opted for the biggest size, 5T.

I wanted to get 2 sets of I Love Dad and I Love Mom each. Unfortunately, no size for latter. So settled for Dad, Daddy happy lah ;)

Angel was so kind to throw in this t-shirt for Jayden as well, it's really nice, soft and comfy.

And a puzzle and book for Jayden, u lucky boy! Thanks Angel :)

This is Jayden wearing the I love Mum tee!

8 friends spoke up!:

MeRy said...

Nice Pj...And I love the Barney Puzzle & t-shirt.
So sweet of Angel...!!

Merryn said...

NICE! Mommy and Daddy must be very proud of Jayden when he wears that... aww... nice leh :)

smallkucing said...

So nice of Angel sending Jayden gift. Next month have I love Daddy T-shirt or not? :D

the little prince said...

The T is so nice!! Daddy jealous or not?!! :-)

Mummy Gwen said...

Very nice. So sweet of Angel. :)

Serene said...

Very nice shirt! Ya... Angel is so sweet.

mommy to chumsy said...

very nice outfits :D so does jayden wear i love mommy more?

Kristie said...

tnx all!

barb, i make sure he wears that more lah hehehe... then wear the I love dad pjs to sleep lor ;)