Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Sacrifices of a Mum!

Darling tapao-ed breakfast for Jayden and I last week. I requested for roti canai since I haven't ate it for some time :)

You know the white doughy part of the roti canai? It's pretty thick and chewy one? I dislike that the most... I love the crispy brown parts on the top, so thin, light and tasty!

But since I was sharing it with Jayden, I had to sacrifice what I like to eat :( I gave him all the brown yummy parts and I settled for the white chewy parts..................


Jayden enjoying his roti canai ;)

mmmmm.... yummy!


Nah, Mummy, don't be sad, I share with u ok? :)

yipeee... we are both happy now hehe!
Let's continue eating!

14 friends spoke up!:

mommy to chumsy said...

hahahaha...at least he shared the roti canai with you :D guess he's a roti canai lover too eh?

smallkucing said...

A very sharing boy.. See he share his roti canai with u

Rose said...

It is like that. Sacrifice. My girl has the crispy part and i take the chewy part. hahah!

Adrine said...

Ooops, I do the opposite actually!

Elyssa gobbles down anything so I give her the white part since it's less oily. He he....so my version of "sacrifice" is that I eat the unhealthy part. ;)

Serene said...

He willing to share with you leh... so sweet! Xixi and me love roti canai too.. but she preferred the white part, she said the outer(browish) part "dirty" wor.. haha. I can eat every single part, so no sacrifice for me.. haha.

Rachel said...

I love roti canai too.., it is known as roti prata in Singapore. Since u love the crispy bits, have u tried the crispy version? It is paper thin and no doughy parts at all, known as paper prata in Singapore.

Kristie said...

ya barb- he loves anything tasty hehe... i guess he's a food lover just like us!

adrine, maybe next time i should give him the white part and see what happens hehe

serene, xixi so funny lah, the brown part is dirt? hehe...

rachel, yes we have roti paper too ;)

Mummy Gwen said...

Ooh..he loves roti canai huh. Gwen too. Gwen loves the crispy part but she still eats the chewy part though.

the little prince said...

I like the last photo!! So happy!!

Kyle love roti canai together with Teh Tarik Kurang Manis!! :-)

agnes said...

i love both parts lah.. but Chloe loves the white part most.. I often share my roti bom to her on weekend too!!!! and not forgetting the nescafe!!!! great combination..

ChloeRuoyi said...

LOL! And I was wondering what big sacrifice did you make. I like to soak roti canai in dhall gravy (i always request for extra)... crispy parts all softened but yums :)

Mummy Moon said...

I love to eat roti canai :P
kristie, next time ask James buy you Roti tisu, is a very thin roti , whole piece is crispy

Kristie said...

chloemummy, i love roti banjir too!!!! slurp........

mummymoon, i like that too... yum ;)

2ma said...

i only like d crispy part too!! but i hardly eat roti canai. prefer nasi lemak more *hehe*