Sunday, May 2, 2010

My Dinner Tonight

I tapao a bowl of oyster mee sua from Shihlin Taiwan Street Snacks for dinner, love this!

I always ask for more chinese parsley, so fragrant!
Posted by Picasa

7 friends spoke up!:

Agnes said...

I love parsley too...I like lots and lots of them in my tomyam or laksa soup..super yummy, it has a lot of health benefits too..

smallkucing said...

sedapnya :)

Merryn said...

eh.. looks good :D slurp slurp!

Mummy Gwen said...

I like their fried chicken. Haven't tried the mee sua before. Gonna try it one day. :D

eugene said...

That's my wife fav too..... never tried that outlet before,,sure give it a try now that you said was good

Serene said...

Wow, love it! Shilin Taiwanese mee suah is one of my favoutire food.

Kristie said...

mummygwen, i love the fried chicken too! ;)

eugene, do try it out, i love it and i am sure ur wife will too :)