Saturday, May 15, 2010

Miserable


My tonsils are inflammed again... sigh. Should have just removed my tonsils years back. I am so prone to tonsillitis!!!

The usual fever and blocked nose attacks come on almost immediately... one after another.

Now I just wish to recover quickly and not spread my germs/bacteria to Jayden and James.

See ya guys around, xoxo.

9 friends spoke up!:

Mummy Gwen said...

So sorry to know that. Get well soon, dear. Take care of yourself.

Cath J said...

Thats painful... if it gone bad.. I think must take it away ohhh.. Poor thing...

take care

mommy to chumsy said...

poor you. speedy recovery to you. do gargle your mouth constantly with salt water.

smallkucing said...

get well soon. :(

ChloeRuoyi said...

Ouch! I hate it too. You know what, I used to have very frequent recurrences of tonsilitis too... until I changed my diet completely. No more fried food and heaty stuff, plenty of fresh fruits, veggies and water and I've never had a single attack in 2 years!

reanaclaire said...

Get well soon, Kristie! Take care..

Kristie said...

thanks everyone :)

chloemummy, that is such a huge sacrifice lah :p

Adrine said...

Hope you are feeling much better now!
Do drink lots of water and gargle with salt water.

Not too sure that removing tonsils it the best approach. Hubby had his removed too. Problem now is that he doesn't know he has sore throat until it gets very bad and by that time, it takes very long to recover.

gaiki said...

Get well soon!