Thursday, May 20, 2010

Jayden and Keys

Sometimes when I'm busy doing my stuffs, Jayden will be busy walking around the house, kepo kepo. As long he's not up to any mischief, I'm fine with it.

Remember I mentioned before that he likes keys?

This is a cabinet below my kitchen sink. See the bunch of keys on the cupboard door? I saw it when I went to the kitchen to do something.

Close-up. He inserted the keys into the hole and walked off hehe... Really funny boy :)

Posted by Picasa


7 friends spoke up!:

LittleLamb said...

haahhahah he is surely funny...

MeRy said...

So funny....

Merryn said...

so cute lah this boy.. it's fun seeing things he does isnt it? :)

Cath J said...

hehehhehe... now a days kids ahhh... there is 1 stage they all will get very curious or wanted to try something heheheh....

Kristie said...

ya merryn, really wonder what's going on in his head sometimes!

ya cath, really curious kids. so cute :)

Mummy Gwen said...

Hahaha...he is smart lah. :)

Kristie said...

tnx mummygwen! ;) jayden really amazes me with his antics!