Wednesday, May 19, 2010

I've Won!


Yippeeee, I've won a prize in the Bookxcess Blog Bonanza! It's always nice to win something right, even a simple gift is alright, it's the thrill :)

I took part in the Mother's Day contest and won myself the Today’s Kitchen Cookbook. I'm looking forward to checking out more interesting recipes! :)

Since I've been wanting to go to the Bookxcess store anyway, I will make a trip to collect my prize and check out the store soon!

This piece of good news has definitely lifted up my spirits :) Tonight am gonna catch the movie preview of Shrek, yippeeeeeeeeeeee ;)

12 friends spoke up!:

eugene said...

Happy for you,,,, once a a while it is nice to have some surprises here and there,, right?

eugene said...

Yeh, i am the first commentor,,,,

smallkucing said...

Congratulation! Kristie :D

Ling That's Me said...

congrats !!!

MommyAngel said...

Wow ... congrats!!!

Mummy Moon said...

Lucky girl, happy for you..

Mummy Gwen said...

Congrats Kristie! Enjoy the movie. :)

HN said...

Wow, congrats Kristie!!! :)

Serene said...

Congrats Kristie! Happy for you :)

Stephanie said...

Happy Mother's Day !!! Hahahahah

ChloeRuoyi said...

Congrats! Wah, a cookbook.. how nice, esp since you love cooking so much :)

Kristie said...

tnx everyone!!! :)