Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mummy's Day to all Mummies!!!

I wrote a poem for my precious and lovely mummy :)

You'll Always Be The Queen of My Heart

Mummy, I'm so lucky to have you as my mother

Unselfishly showering me with your tender, loving care

A perfect role model you are to me and my sister

Thanks for always being there

And now, as a mother of one

You have graciously guided me to do my part

For all the things you've said and done,

I want you to remember that you'll always be the Queen of My Heart!


Happy Mummy's Day to all! ♥

7 friends spoke up!:

prince n princess mum said...

Wonderful photos!

smallkucing said...

Happy Mothers day, Kristie

ChloeRuoyi said...

Nice poem there. Your mummy is really COOL :)

Mummy Gwen said...

Your mummy is so young lah. Nice poem. Happy Mother's Day dear!

Serene said...

Happy belated Mothers Day to you, Kristie! Very nice poem...

Wonderful Life said...

you guys look like sisters la... don't look like mummy and daughters!!

2ma said...

happy belated mother's day to you, kristie! your mum is really sporting!