Saturday, May 22, 2010

Google Pacman

I'm a big fan of Google. Today when I went into the site to search for something, the logo caught my attention!

Close up. It's actually designed like the Pacman game. I used to play that all the time! :) Check it out soon, cos they change their logos all the time, u can see the pacman moving around, really cool!

p/s. Just found out that it's actually Pacman's 30th Anniversary, hence the special recognition and customization :) You can play the Pacman game, it's fun! :)

7 friends spoke up!:

ChloeRuoyi said...

Yes, yes! That's the 1st thing I noticed today cos Google is my default homepage. You can move the Pacman and play the game by moving the arrow keys. That's really very cool :)

smallkucing said...

wa...i gila pacman games last time...play till mad

thanks for sharing

Mummy Moon said...

I saw that too, but didnt try it... I like to play pacman when I was young too

Merryn said...

aiyo.. i remember pacman.. with joystick and all..

Mummy Gwen said...

This is so cool. I haven't googled anything today..hehe. ok, I just went to the google search site and I finally see it..haha.

Steph said...

I like to play PAcman as well!

Kristie said...

no more pacman game! :(