Monday, May 24, 2010

Dream A Little Dream of Me

I Love Glee!!!!!!!!!!! ♥

I've always loved music, dance and drama. So when movies combine any of these elements, I'm definitely a fan. I love musicals too, the last one I watched was Mamma Mia! Awesome performance, really miss it!

This is another lovely one from Glee- Dream A Little Dream

Enjoy and have a lovely start to a wonderful week! :)

Feel free to sing along...

Stars shining bright above you
Night breezes seem to whisper
I love you
Birds singin' in the sycamore tree
Dream a little dream of me

Say "nighty night" and kiss me
Just hold me tight and tell me
you'll miss me.
While I'm alone and blue as can be
Dream a little dream of me

Stars fading but I linger on..
dear
Still craving your kiss
I'm longing to linger til dawn..
dear
Just saying this

Sweet dreams til sun beams find you
Sweet dreams that leave our worries behind you.
But in your dreams, whatever they be
Dream a little dream of me

Stars fading but I linger on dear
Still craving your kiss
I'm longing to linger til dawn
dear
Just saying this..

Sweet dreams til sun beams find you
Sweet dreams that leave our worries behind you
But in your dreams. whatever they be
Dream a little dream of me

6 friends spoke up!:

eugene said...

I have a scheduled post about Glee too, this is the show that me and my both wonderful sons enjoy, love the story line, and the songs,,, anytime better than high school musical,,,,

Merryn said...

:( i dun even know wat Glee is all about :(

Mummy Gwen said...

I watch Glee because of American Idol coz right after AI finished, Glee is on..haha. I prefer Desperate Housewives though..hehe..I'm watching the latest season my Hubs downloaded. :P

Adrine said...

I used to be a big fan of Glee too. (downloaded from internet) But I somehow find the later episodes not so nice.

Rachel said...

I like to watch Glee too! Have u caught the new episode? I think it was a let down. Somehow the storyline kind our fizzle out, or maybe my expectations was too high.

Kristie said...

ya eugene, i love music and dramas ;)

merryn, tune into channel 711 astro! can't miss it!

mummygwen, u watch AI too? who u rooting for, crystal or lee? Me LEE anytime! :) I love desperate housewives too!

adrine, rachel, I don't expect much from it... I'm not a huge follower too but I just like watching it :)