Thursday, April 22, 2010

Under the weather

Been feeling under the weather for the last few days. Darling bought me some herbal drink and asked the physician to give me something for my sore throat and remove heatiness. He prescribed 10 pills and a yellow drink. Been also taking pi pa kao and clarinese. Hopefully these will go away quickly.

Thanks darling for your love ;)
Posted by Picasa

8 friends spoke up!:

Merryn said...

Clarinase.. for ur nose? i take them too.. get well soon ok ? *hugs*

Mummy Gwen said...

Same here..I take Clarinase too. For sore throat, I take lots and lots of Strepsils..and my sore throat actually gone in 2 days.

Get well soon, dear. Sleep early and rest well.

P/S: For the sweet and sour sauce, I don't really cook with exact measurements. I use tomato sauce, oyster sauce and sugar for the sauce. You can add vinegar too for more sourness. :)

MeRy said...

Clarinese? If not mistaken, that is Flu medicine. I m taking that medcine too for my flu.

Get well soon !!!

smallkucing said...

Get well soon, Kristie:)

Rachel said...

Kristie, do rest well and hope u get well soon.

vanessa said...

Get well soon Kristie!!
send our regards to lil jayden and james..

Rose said...

Kristie, you take care. It has been very hot lately. I boiled lots of "tong sui" like green beans, bailey and chrysanthemum.

Kristie said...

yes clarinese is for flu and it's non drowsy! :)

thanks mummygwen for the recipe ;)