Sunday, April 18, 2010

TIme for a Change!

I started this blog way back in 2004! OMG... it's been almost 6 yrs! My very 1st post was on 2/8/04......... I was still working in Singapore then :) How time flies.... Hubby and I then were still paktor-ing haha...

And it's now time I got my lazy ass to start 'beautifying' my blog, this is now more suitable to represent our family of 3 with our precious Jayden! I love this new look very much :)

8 friends spoke up!:

Hui Sia said...

Nice look!

mommy to chumsy said...

very nice new look :) it's good to redecorate once in a while..hehehehe

Cookie said...

I love this new look, too! Good for you because you know how to change the layout while I don't, hehe. Have a blessed Sunday!

Mummy Gwen said...

Your new blog layout is very nice. I love the new header. :)

Kristie said...

thanks all! ya it takes time to get used to it, glad I did though, it's like a breath of fresh air ;)

christine said...

like your new look... the blog, i mean.:P

Serene said...

Yes yes.. Krisite, I love your new layout too!!

Kristie said...

thanks christine and serene! :)