Saturday, April 10, 2010

Thanks babe!




Mr. Postman surprised me with another package on a hot, boring day. This has definitely lifted up my spirits! :) My friend Jessie from Sg, has again sent another set of clothes for Jayden, lucky boy! She also included a cute postcard of a puppy in a bag and a flower hair tie for me.


p/s. decided to xxxx off my add, thanks to Merryn for the reminder ;p, u never know how ppl out there can misuse it for other stuffs........... xie2!

Posted by Picasa


5 friends spoke up!:

smallkucing said...

:D

Merryn said...

psst... now the whole world knows ur add!

Kristie said...

thanks merryn for the reminder... sudah blanko :P

Mummy Gwen said...

So sweet of your friend. :) Oh..lucky Merryn reminded you...hehe.

the little prince said...

Lucky Jayden, have nice clothes!! :-)