Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Royce Chocolate

My darling surprised me with this pack of goodie, it's a bar of Royce dark chocolate! He knows my weakness.... I am a real chocolate lover haha, prefer dark/bitter ones over milk chocolates ;)

Royce's confectionery range began in 1983 in Hokkaido, it's pretty new here in KL. You can read more about it in its original Japanese site and its English site here.

A bar of 130g dark chocolate costs RM23, there are so many other varieties there. My next target is the Rum and Raisin ;)

Thanks darling, u are the best! xoxo
Posted by Picasa


6 friends spoke up!:

smallkucing said...

yummmmm....

Cynthia said...

OH... This is my favourite when I reside in Singapore! When we got to know there is a sales going on, we will queue there to buy!! In Singapore, they provide us the cold bag / dry ice so we can travel not to worry on the chocolate! Fabulouslicious!!

Mummy Gwen said...

James is so sweet. :) Looking at the pic, I can see it's high quality chocolates. I don't like dark chocolate that much..hehe.

MeRy said...

Your hubby is so sweet...I can see from the pic, this chocolate looks\ yummy.

Kristie said...

cynthia, if u have tried it before, u know how great it tastes ya! wow, cold bag, cool!

mummygwen, ya it's very strong in flavour ;)

thanks mery!

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

James is so nice...always surprise you with gift and food.

Woww...the chocolate is quite pricey hor but I am sure it taste yummy!