Monday, April 12, 2010

Pop Pop Pop!!!

I've been craving for popcorn ever since Jayden was born cos no chance to go to the cinemas! Anyway I've never tried microwaveable popcorn before and saw this on the shelves on one of my grocery shopping trips. I thought 'why not try?' since it can temporarily help curb my craving hehe...

Before putting it into the microwave oven

The bag puffed up after popping in the oven for 2 mins. I was so thrilled when I saw the bag slowly inflated and heard the popping sound getting faster and faster! haha *cheap thrill.................... :p

The finished product! This is very buttery and salty, I still prefer the one sold at cinemas, sweet and caramelised.
Posted by Picasa

11 friends spoke up!:

Cynthia said...

you tempt me into this now Kristie! Me too miss the pop corn in cinema.. do this have the caramel flavour?

huisia said...

how it tastes? as tasty as those at cinema one?

gaiki said...

The popcorn looks good!! How much is it??

smallkucing said...

wow...i never tried b4 leh...oni have 1 taste ka? no other taste?

Mummy Moon said...

Oh , I also miss the cinema pop corn. Never try this before, hmmm, can give it a try .

Mummy Gwen said...

Wow..this is something new for me. So convenient huh..hehe..popcorn anytime. Me too..I love those caramelised popcorns. :)

Adrine said...

Altho the post is about popcorn, the first thing that came to my mind was : you havent been to a cinema since Jayden was born??? wow, i'm impressed! (not that i've been to the cinema many times since Elyssa. can still count with one hand)

mommy to chumsy said...

oh boy, now i really want to eat some popcorns. like you, i like mine caramelized :)

Kristie said...

for this brand, there's only salty butter flavour. Have seen other brands with caramel though!

Adrine... what to do :( no one to help look after jayden!

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

Kristie, this is really cool!

I just bought a packet of pop corn for Sarah the other day. She wanted to try it so much after she watched how Barney prepare his pop corn.

Kristie said...

does sarah like popcorn then? :)