Tuesday, April 27, 2010

New heels

Time to treat myself to a pair of nice heels! Even SAHMs need to look good ok.... heheheh. I got this from Vincci over the weekend. I didn't know they had a promotion until I went to pay. They had a RM10 rebate for purchases above RM50! Not bad right? It's not 5% or 10% discount, it's RM10 rebate, that's a lot :)

Went home happy with a new pair of heels, even happier that I paid RM10 lesser for it! :p
Posted by Picasa


12 friends spoke up!:

mommy to chumsy said...

oh very nice!!! I love the colour and the design :D

smallkucing said...

wah less rm10 ah. Very good offer indeed

Mummy Gwen said...

Nice shoes. Very good deal lah. I saw Vincci is selling in Jakarta malls too..hehe..I didn't check the price though.

Merryn said...

Vincci!!!!! I likey! The only brand that carries lots of size 3, MY size! drool...

reanaclaire said...

wow..so u got that from vincci? got 10rm rebate some more.. great! i have a weakness for shoes too.. let me think... weekend got time or not.. lol...

the little prince said...

What a cool colour!!

Rachel said...

Vincci!!! I used to go crazy at their shoe shop in mid valley whenever I was in PJ. Too bad they don't have many outlets here in Singapore :(

Cath J said...

100% agree!!! We must look good... hehehheheh...

that was very nice shoes... red some more... ^_^

Kristie said...

merryn, u have such small feet!!!!!!!!!!!! size 3, omg! :p

claire, yeah me too weakness for shoes hehe

rachel, hop across the causeway and shop @ vincci in JB!

Serene said...

Nice heels! yes, even SAHM must look good lah.. I love Vincci shoes too!

Kristie said...

tnx serene! ya so true right ;)

i used to buy vincci shoes like crazy when i was in uni...!

Mummy Moon said...

nice shoes, but vincci shoes getting expensive hor.