Wednesday, April 14, 2010

New Bag

Been looking around for a bag that is spacious to put all the knick knacks and a long sling to carry across the body. Saw this bag and found it cute! It has both long and short straps, so I often interchange between the 2 depending on my mood :) Thanks darling, you are such a sweetie!



3 separate divisions inside, I like... at least I can now find my things faster compared to one huge tote where I often have to fiddle around for a simple thing!
Posted by Picasa


11 friends spoke up!:

eugene said...

kudos to your darling, he knows just how to " treat her like a lady" speaking of this,now i feel guilty already, cos i promised to buy my wife a tissue bag, sampai sekarang, bayang pun tak nampak lagi, sigh,,,,,,,,,,

smallkucing said...

Somany compartments. i like coz things wont be jumble up :)

Mummy Gwen said...

I love your sling bag. Very nice.

Merryn said...

your bag! i likey.. but i dun carry bags.. since the arrival of ethan :D the only bag i carry is the milk bag! :P

Cath J said...

oh.. I love handbag with lots of compartment.. organize well.. ^_^

Nice bag.. :)

agnes said...

whoooaa.. your dear husband so sweet ah???

Kristie said...

eugene, quick! it's never too late ;)

merryn, i used to also..... then i missed carrying my own bag ;)

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

Your bag is so much smaller compared to mine, hehe. Mine one is so big so that I can put in all Sarah's stuff:-)

Kristie said...

yes either 1 big bag, or 2 bags, 1 for jayden's stuffs and 1 for my stuffs ;)

cin said...

nice.. may i noe where you got it from and how much? i likey

Kristie said...

Hi Cin, it's a gift thanks :-)