Thursday, April 1, 2010

Little Stars Soup

Saw this cute star shaped pasta at the supermarket the other day. Found it so cute and the price was reasonable too, grabbed a packet to let Jayden have fun 'learning about stars' and eating it :)

I decided to make pasta miso soup with these star shaped pasta. Added miso paste, tofu, seaweed, egg and wolfberries. It was so yummy!



Can you see the little stars? Jayden loved it! :) Towards the end of the meal, I let him play with the stars, I took out a few stars and place it on his palm, and he shoved everything into his mouth! :)
Posted by Picasa

8 friends spoke up!:

MommyAngel said...

Angel loves these too apart from her ABC pastas ..... doesn't they just look so appetising?? Glad that Jayden knows how to enjoys them :) :)

smallkucing said...

Looks nice. Maybe will get some formy boy too:)

MeRy said...

I nvr saw ABC pasta at Sibu..normally I wil jz buy spiral pasta & cook with tomato paste for Ryan as his lunch.

Merryn said...

looks simply delicious! I think I'll love it too :D

Mummy Gwen said...

Healthy and delicious. The stars are cute too. Glad to know Jayden loved it.

LittleLamb said...

yummy.....jayden likes seaweed?

Serene said...

wow, star in miso soup? that looks delicous!! Glad tha Jayden love it.

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

You managed buy it from Jusco, nice.

It is a nice combination...Miso with pasta. I like it.