Saturday, April 17, 2010

Indulging in sinful delights

We had sweet cravings after dinner and decided to head to Secret Recipe. The chocolate banana cake used to be my all time favourite, without a doubt I would always order that. But recently, my tastebuds got a lil' bored, and decided to experiment with their other flavours.

Blackforest Cheese, 1st time trying it. It is definitely much richer than the normal blackforest cake. Not bad.

Chocolate indulgence. My current favourite choice ;)
Posted by Picasa


6 friends spoke up!:

smallkucing said...

Nice new banner :)

ooo yummy cake. I hungry liao

eugene said...

Indulgence. Wish I Could live out this word

Cookie said...

I wish we are neighbors, hehe. I'm drooling over here. I love black forest, mocha and chocolate flavored cake :D

Mummy Gwen said...

I love chocolate indulgence too. :D *drooling*

Ann said...

The blackforest cheese is a new flavour. But it's quite nice....

Kristie said...

ann, yes i thought so too, can't remember seeing blackforest cheese before.