Friday, April 9, 2010

Finger Lickin' Good!

Both James & I simply adore Indian cuisine............. James told me that he tapao-ed something really yummy for me for dinner.... I can only wait patiently for him to come home and surprise me! haha... When I saw the 2 HUGE packets in the plastic bag... I knew it was indian food!!!! The packets are always so humungous cos of the portions of the rice....... my God, imagine the carbo!!! Anyway, we always comfort ourselves by saying we don't eat this everyday what.... and don't worry, I don't finish all the nasi either!!!


Mine: sotong, lots of vege, tauhu and flooded with gravy.......... of cos can't eat without pappadam

His: Fried chicken, vege and tauhu, also flooded with lots of gravy hehe
Shiokalingam!!!!
Posted by Picasa


8 friends spoke up!:

Mummy Gwen said...

Wah..I'm drooling over your food lah. I like Indian food too. Just tapao and no need to cook for dinner how nice..hehe.

eugene said...

please please dont tempt me with this,,, i'd for indian foods too but recently my doc advised me to hold my horses on the food,cos my HP not doing to well of late.hahahaha

so i need to go quick before i get tempted big time.

by the way, have yourself a great weekend

Cynthia said...

wow.. my favourite!! and I tell ya, even Breanna has a 'hint' on this! let's go makan one day together..

smallkucing said...

Gosh! I love the sotong.

Rose said...

Wow! Indian food on a hot day?? Very hearty to me.....but I love the sotong and fried chicken.

Kristie said...

ya mummygwen, it's easy to eat at home, use ur fingers, get dirty and no need to be polite hahahhaha

eugene, u better take care then! or maybe have this once in a blue blue moon!

cynthia... sure!

kathy, yummy huh ;)

rose, we had it for dinner :)

MeRy said...

I saw these foods...my tummy start to ring ring ring.....wanna eat too.
I love those spicy food alot.

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

For me, I am ok2 with Indian cuisine altho I love spicy food.