Sunday, April 18, 2010

Choc cravings

It's that time of the month again and I crave especially for............ CHOCOLATES....... well it varies from month to month, but this month is really terrible......... feeling lethargic, moody + strong cravings for chocolates and other stuffs... Hai.........It's tough being a woman.........!

Threw these into my shopping cart the other day. Normally I will try to avoid this aisle hehe.... now my fridge has abundance of chocolates, not forgetting my precious Royce ;)
Posted by Picasa



8 friends spoke up!:

reanaclaire said...

HI Kristie, i read somehwere that chocolates destress us... and i just took a small bar of MARS just now.. maybe that helps my craziness to vanish too... i have been mad these few days!

reanaclaire.com

Merryn said...

that time of the month u crave chocolate eh? lol.. i dun crave for anything.. only feel thirsty :D

smallkucing said...

Not fond of Cadbury coz too sweet. Prefer Beryls:)

Kristie said...

claire, thanks... good excuse to eat MORE heheheh

merryn, every mth is diff lah!

kathy, i love beryls too, almost bought a whole bunch today but i stopped myself.............

2ma said...

i will go for MARS :)

Ann said...

Never mind....once in a while can INDULGE. Though I would go for M&M or Ferrero Rocher.....

But chocs are a woman's 2nd best friend....if diamond claims to be the first!

Mummy Gwen said...

During that time of the month, I have not much appetite..tummy feels bloated.

Our fridge always have some supplies of chocolates..hehe.

Kristie said...

jas- i love mars too.

mummygwen, who eats them? gwen? :)