Monday, April 5, 2010

Ais Krim Potong

Since the unbearable scorching weather started a few weeks back, we have made it a point to stock up these babies in our freezer!!!

They are an instant cooling solution to cool our bodies and minds down when we needed it most :) Jayden loves it too!

We bought it at a nearby supermarket @ only RM0.80 each and there are so many flavours available: red bean, cendol, cempedak, strawberry, pandan and more.

My favourite is the red bean, what's your favourite flavour? :)

Posted by Picasa


11 friends spoke up!:

smallkucing said...

Mine is red bean :)

MeRy said...

oh...pretty cheap the ice-potong.
I love redbean & cempedak.

Mummy Gwen said...

I love ice cream potong. I like red bean too. :)

Rachel said...

Oh yummy...it is Kyle's and my favorite too. I like red bean flavour.

sharman said...

lu liannnn!!!

Merryn said...

Ice cream potong has definitely GOT to be red bean :) yummy... yum yum..

2ma said...

i love this too! but the shop near my house is selling at RM1 or RM1.10 each!

Steph said...

red bean too!

Kristie said...

seems like red bean is the HOT fav!!!

Serene said...

I like red bean too! Lately I also let Xixi have icecream in afternoon, because the weather is just too unbearable!!

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

I love this one...

My fav is Durian.

For me, I have a box of ice cream and cone in my fridge.