Friday, March 5, 2010

Ninja Joe's Burgers


Today, James came home and surprised me with a cup of my favourite Starbuck's ice blended cocoa drink and Ninja Joe's burgers! :) Have you heard of Ninja Joe's burgers? I certainly haven't, my first time trying it, it's non-halal too (yeah, yum!). James bought 3 variations: original, teriyaki and oriental. I wasted no time in picking teriyaki and whacked the burger in no time. It's smaller than the usual burgers, but very tasty. Oh btw, he bought it from Tropicana City, for those who wanna try :)

Thanks darling, you certainly know how to get my heart, through my stomach :p

Posted by Picasa


13 friends spoke up!:

smallkucing said...

I want i want...will ask my "driver" to go kekekeke

Cath J said...

Oh MY GOD! thats it... tonite dinner....? MCD... LOL!

have a nice day!

HN said...

James is a very sweet and caring man!:)

Mummy Gwen said...

I'm droooling here Kristie. I want! Hehehe.

Mummy Gwen said...

Jakarta is not as hot as KL. :)

Serene said...

James is very sweet.. he really know how to pamper you with good food! I never heard about Ninja Joe, hope to try it out one day =)

Merryn said...

Oh.. shiok nya!!! I've not been to Tropicana Mall yet.. must go try..

Somewhere in Singapore said...

First time visit your blog, have link u, hope u won't mind...

First time heard of this burgers...

MeRy said...

It makes me hungry la...

LittleLamb said...

anything with PORK is delicious...

Adrine said...

I've tried this once b4. Tasted quite good but I was dissapointed with the size - so teeny weeny !!

gracytan said...

I tried it many times! It tasted really juicy. I like teriyaki the best :)

Ann said...

We tried it once but it was way too small for that price! Don't you think?