Wednesday, March 31, 2010

New Stuffs 2 Share

Jayden takes MJ's Enfagrow A+ since he turned a year old. Recently, MJ sent a sms introducing Enfagrow in a new packaging, a special value pack. Normally I would get the 1.7kg @ est. RM88.++ during sales. When I saw this value pack priced @ RM95 at Jusco the other day, I did the math and realised that this is slightly cheaper. I bought a pack to try.

It comes with 3- 650g packs. The only thing is we have to refill it into the 1.7kg tin.


Another new product on the shelves is Nestle's Multigrain Cheerios!!! It comes in little 'o's! I bought it for Jayden to try cos it's a healthy snack compared to sweets and chocolates, biscuits and cookies etc. It has 10 vitamins and minerals, high in fibre, calcium & iron! The little cheerios are made up of healthy grains such as corn, rice, wheat, oats and barley. I tried it and I like it very much with fresh milk! :)

Posted by Picasa

10 friends spoke up!:

Sasha said...

went to grab the milk that day but totally sold out! so we end up buying sustagen and got thermal bag

smallkucing said...

I normally wont refill into the tin container. I dump the whole thing into my own plastic container with the powder and foil.

Merryn said...

same like kucing.. i dump the whole thing into a container..

MeRy said...

Oh...never noe that Nestle got new product.

Mummy Gwen said...

You always get great deal. ;) When I come back, I wanna try the cheerios.

LittleLamb said...

wil try out cheerios....i wonder does it has lot of coloring? or artificial coloring?

Mummy Moon said...

This value pack can save some money, hehe. They have new packing, so the price is going to increase

Adrine said...

the cheerios look good. i'll look out for it. thx for sharing!

Ann said...

Oh...the new packaging is good also! The Cheerios really good? Thought it might make a good snack for the kid too!

Rachel said...

The Cheerios look tasty. Got to stop Kyle's addiction for Oreos and get him started on something like that which has less sugar and much healthier.