Friday, March 12, 2010

Jayden is now 19 mths + :)


Hi, my precious, you are now officiall 19 mths +, forgetful mummy didn't wish u here in my blog, but I uploaded this scrapbook I did for u on facebook instead hehe... you turn one month older on the 1st of every month, how time flies!

You have grown so much, it's amazing, and now you have started to speak, you spring us with surprises everyday through your speech and actions!

Just want you to know that despite the number of times u drive me up the wall, I am always here for you and try not to make mummy angry ok :p

Love always,
Daddy & Mummy
xoxo

5 friends spoke up!:

Somewhere in Singapore said...

Any plan how to celebrate Jayden birthday in 5 mths time when Jayden turns 2 years old?

the little prince said...

happy 19mths ya!! quick share with us, his 1st few words!!

smallkucing said...

so fast 19th months...like a blink of the eyes

Mummy Gwen said...

Time flies Kristie. Jayden is going to be 2!!!

Serene said...

Wow, you did so many nice scrapbook for Jayden! He will sure treasure your effort after he grown up.