Monday, March 15, 2010

Free whiteboard!



I usually give Jayden a tablespoon of cod liver oil daily since he turned a year old. Headed to the pharmacy to replenish my supply since it was going to finish. What caught my eye was that a free whiteboard is given for every bottle purchased! I love free stuffs! hehehe...

This is the free whiteboard given, nice ya. Been wanting to get one, just to jot down stuffs to get, reminders etc :)

Go get a bottle now if ur kid is taking this too, freebie awaits u!

Posted by Picasa


10 friends spoke up!:

smallkucing said...

Scotts always give freebies. Last round was an tuition bag :D

Mummy Gwen said...

I would get one too if I were in KL. With marker some more..great. :)

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

Sarah is taking Cod Liver Oil and your post definitely brought good news to me, thanks!

Julie said...

Nice white board. Too bad Jonathan dislike cod liver oil.

Serene said...

Thanks for sharing, Kristie. I would go and get one for Xixi since her Paed recommended this brand, somemore got free gift now. =)

Ann said...

Does it really help? My son used to take it when he was younger...but like no difference.

Maybe I will give it a try again.

Mummy Moon said...

I also want to ask this scotts elmulsion help? I just introduce this two my kids since CNY.

MommyAngel said...

My Angel is taking this too but she loves the original flavour ..... seeing this free gift really makes my heart so itchy to get one la :P

Mummy to QiQi said...

i need to replenish mine too. time to grab 2. anywhere also got free white board? where u got it?

Kristie said...

welcome everyone.

I dont think taking this supplement will eliminate illnesses altogether, but it does help to build immunity, better than taking nothing ;)

CN, I got mine from guardian @ bangsar village.