Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Cool down Mummy.............

What does this look like to you? It's Jayden's naughty work going on here....

It happened one morning the day before, I was still in my slumberland when I woke up to a warm sensation below my back, I just felt my back and thought it was urine or something. After closer inspection, it was actually diaper cream!!! Jayden had woken up earlier and happily took the diaper cream and played with it. Gosh................. I was hopping mad and furious.....

on the bedsheet

on the floor

more on the floor in the other part of the room

I was so angry, I think my BP shot up man... the bedsheets were just changed the day before... I just vacuumed and mopped the house... after this mess was created, I had to change the bedsheet again, mopped the entire floor upstairs as he was walking around the room stepping on the creamy mess on the floor................

When situations like this occur, I really want to tell myself...... cool down Kristie.......chill.......take a deep breath! But I couldn't!!!! How lah?

Posted by Picasa

9 friends spoke up!:

eugene said...

No hot no hot, cool down cool down, it is part and parcel of Jayden's growing up lah, may be he thought it was a cleaning detergent, and he wanted to help you to clean up the house ma...

right, take care ya,, cooooooooool

smallkucing said...

aiyo....mine sure kena piak liao. Maybe you are better temper than me :)

Merryn said...

cool mommy cool... lol.. it's like dat lor.. next time.. lock everything up! hahahahaha..

one day u'll read this post n laff!

LittleLamb said...

same thing happen to me..but not diaper cream..its my face cream n its rm300++ for the tube

mommy to chumsy said...

alamak...i would blow my top too but i am sure when jayden flash you his smile or innocent look, you won't have the heart to scold him eh?

Mummy Gwen said...

I would be fuming too if I were you...hehe. I'm quite hot tempered.

Rachel said...

Ah...every mom will experience this at least once. Did he get the lotion all over his face and body? If he did maybe, u won't be so mad at him :)

Adrine said...

If it was Elyssa, I would have smacked her hand already. he hehh..

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

I understand that it is not easy to cool down.

The similar situation happened to Sarah before and I nearly lost my patient.