Thursday, February 11, 2010

Thanks heaps

Yesterday, thanks to Mr. Postman and most importantly, thanks to the sender, I received a beautiful gift :)

Guess what it is?
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
It's earrings!!! Joanne is so sweet to send me 2 pairs of earrings, knowing me so well that I love earrings :) Thanks dear, this will go into my lovely collection!


I received a mail from Wyeth too, and they gave me a pack of ang paos, it is so cute, my favourite ang pao design of the year!


2 friends spoke up!:

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

Kristie, luckily you did not take the pic of my "wrapping paper" aka newspapar, hehe.

I am so glad that you have received the earring and hope you will like it.

I just saw your post about the earrings from your mommy. And now only I know you are keeping so many earrings in your collection, 200 ++ pairs of it. No joke man!
Hope I have the opp to see it next time, hehe:-)

Kristie said...

Joanne, it's the thought that counts dear :)

Yes I love it, very sweet of u!