Thursday, February 25, 2010

Pooh Bear Watch!

Lucky Jayden got his very 1st watch from my sis, his godmother! :) She dropped by a few days ago and told me that she got Jayden a watch. When I saw it, I instantly thought it was soooo cute! I told her to give it to Jayden when he wakes up from his nap :) See Jayden admiring his very 1st watch? One of his fav cartoon character- Pooh bear!


I will put it on for him when we go out kai kai next!

Thanks Aunty Janice! Love, Jayden xoxo

12 friends spoke up!:

smallkucing said...

cute...wah aunty janice so nice

Merryn said...

CUTE! u think Jayden will let u put it on on him? Ethan let me put it for a while only... then later ask me to remove.. :(

Mummy Gwen said...

Your sis is so sweet adn thoughtful. The Pooh Bear watch is soooo CUTE. Gwen loves Pooh too.

christine said...

LF always wanted a watch. Maybe it's time to get it for him now. :) I hope Jayden will let you put on the watch when you do.

LittleLamb said...

is he ok with the watch? long time ago i used to put a watch for philip. but he does not like it. i will bring it out again n let him try now...since he is almost going to 3 right..

Anonymous said...

hi there people. I'm honestly into shoes and I had been digging for the sake of that meticulous model. The prices for the sneakers are all over 170 pounds on every page. But for all I bring about this locate selling them someone is concerned half price. I exceptionally like these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will probably order them. what can you tell me about these?

HN said...

I LOVE that watch too!!!! Too cute la, lucky Jayden :D

Steph said...

must teach him how to see watch first... :)

the little prince said...

The watch is so cute!!

My boy do not like to wear watch, he will just take out after 5 sec!!!

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.

prince n princess mum said...

Cute pooh watch!~

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

Does he likes to wear it?
Sarah got a watch from Caroline but so far, she did not ask for it for outing.