Saturday, February 20, 2010

I'm a Godmother!

I never expected to be a godmother all my life. I've always felt that godparents are really important in a child's life and for someone to choose me as their child's godmother, I felt really honoured!

My handsome godson is Rayden, my cousin's second boy. Rayden's mummy, Evelyn contacted me one day asking me if I could be Rayden's godmother, I was a bit dumbfounded at first, like why would someone want me as a godmother? (like I'm an angel or something) hahahaha.... anyway, I quickly discussed it with James and we agreed it to it almost immediately :)

Rayden was baptised on Christmas Day itself, 25th Dec 09, he was 5 mths old then.

Rayden slept at the right time heheh.... no fuss throughout the entire baptismal ceremony


Annointment and blessings by Father

Myself, Rayden and his parents, Edwin & Evelyn

Photo taken with Father, Me and my Godson, Rayden!


Jayden with ah ma and darling

More photos here :)

8 friends spoke up!:

Mummy Gwen said...

Congratulations on being a Godmother! Your Godson is very adorable. :)

Merryn said...

I still kenot believe how cool Jayden's ah ma is! So young leh!!!!

Mummy Moon said...

Good mah, got a godson. Jayden's shirt is cute.

mommy to chumsy said...

congratulations :) what a cute and adorable baby.

Mummy to QiQi said...

obviously u are truly loved :)

the little prince said...

Congratulations!!!

Cookie said...

Baby is a blessing. Your godchild is so adorable. and your son is very handsome, too ;)

Ann said...

oh...how sweet! So Godmother must be like in those fairytale and grant wishes ya!