Saturday, January 16, 2010

Random weekend

Whenever we go on outings, I never fail to bring my camera along, it's always in my bag :) I don't like to be in a situation where I want to capture a particular moment on photo but I forgot to bring my cam... so most of the time, it's always in my bag!!!

These photos were taken on a weekend in Dec last year. We went to Ikea to get some stuffs and walked around at Ikano.

Jayden playing at Ikea restaurant play area. We got the crocodile toy for Jayden, he liked it so much, was hugging it and fell asleep on it :)



Jayden will never take his eyes off these car rides if he sees one! He had a jolly good time riding on one after another while mummy did x'mas gift shopping!

The beautiful live x'mas trees @ Ikea, beautiful deco too!

11 friends spoke up!:

Mummy Gwen said...

Jayden is having so much fun. He is so cute lah. :)

Claudia Lawrence said...

Hi, ur blog is really nice and interesting, I have bookmark it & anxiously waiting for ur new post. I just wanna suggest that u should go for blog advertising & marketing there is a website called Blogerzoom.com which is offering very unique features at affordable prices. There are Expert advertising teams in Blogerzoom who will promote ur blog & affiliate ads through all over the networks. All u have to do is submit your blog plus pay affordable prices and rest leave it to Blogerzoom advertising team for Advertising & Marketing of ur blog then see how u enjoy a lots of quality traffic plus good readers to ur blog.

Merryn said...

IKEA... I love it.. can go there everyday :D

agnes said...

well, we are big fan of ikea too!! n will foresee to be there more often when our jay jay grow bigger! we bought the long red color 'hippo' instead of croc. 4 chloe last time n she still loves it n treated it more like her bolster. :)

MeRy said...

Nice pics.....I love Ikea stuffs.

Cath J said...

hahhaha... talk about camera...same here... hahahha

Adrine said...

The photo of Jayden fast asleep with the crocodile toy is really cute!

the little prince said...

My camera zoom just 'spoil'!! My little prince did it!! I am headache now to get picture whenever out there!!

Kristie said...

merryn, yes it's an 'evil' place, bound to get something before u get out of there!

agnes, yes ikea stuffs are very nice and the kids' stuffs are cute!

omg what happened to ur cam? what did kyle do?

Julie said...

Look at the cars. I'm sure Jonathan won't get his eyes off the car rides if he sees that.

Kristie said...

Julie, if jonathan loves car rides, he will love these! They are much bigger than the normal ones :)