Tuesday, January 19, 2010

My PoSeR

Jayden is such a funny fella in front of the camera... now whenever he sees me taking out the cam, he will give a smile straightaway haha...

Here are some random photos taken before we went out :)

I want to go kai kai, what's taking Daddy & Mummy so long....


Let me stand here for a while and take my rest...

Oh mummy is taking photos of me, let me strike a pose!



Mummy, let's do the a-go-go dance together!


I want to fly and float away....

10 friends spoke up!:

MeRy said...

Cute little Jayden...he pose so well.

eugene said...

Jayden is the Tom Cruise in the making.. no joke,, hey ask him to sign his photo and send one to me, i will keep untill he is 20, then i sell to paparazzi, fatt tatt lor,,,hahahahah

Adrine said...

So good that he likes to pose for you. Nowadays when Elyssa sees me with the camera, she will run to me and demand to see the photos I took!

The a-go-go dance is so funny !!! Ha hahh... love the hand gestures and facial expression :)

Merryn said...

aiyo! He so big boy dy lor!!! Hencem nya... :D

mommy to chumsy said...

hahhahha...he is a cutie and so fair :)

Mummy Gwen said...

Wow...he likes to take pics eh...just like Mummy hehe. :)

Jayden is so big now. Handsome boy. :D

2ma said...

this is the best time to take as much photos as you can! once this phase is over, you will have a tough time taking his photos

Kristie said...

eugene, u are one funny guy aren't u? :) thanks for the compliment!

adrine, usually he comes towards the cam too, but that they he was just so carefree and in a good mood, so i happily snapped away :)

mummygwen, hope so ;)

2ma... must see his mood one lah!

Mummy to QiQi said...

Jayden is such a big big boy now. he looks so matured as compare to the last time i see him!

Kristie said...

ya CN, all our boys are growing so fast, better treasure them now as young toddlers!