Thursday, January 28, 2010

Kindhearted bloggers

Remember just few wks back when Jayden had diarrhoea? I also talked about it on facebook and just discussed dos and donts with mummies alike. One kindhearted blogger was so concerned over Jayden and after she knew that I was giving Isomil (soy milk) to Jayden during that period, she told me that she had many Isomil sample packs. It was given to her from the hospital when her boy was admitted. She said both her kids don't like the taste :) unlike my boy (everything also sapu........ I guess he follows the both of us, not fussy with food hehe.

Anyway, she was so kind to offer giving me the Isomil packs and despite her busy schedule, she sent 28 packs by post to me :) I will definitely keep a few packs handy in case (touchwood) Jayden gets diarrhoea again. This will definitely save money for me, cos everytime this happens, I have to rush out and get a small tin. Thanks dear, you are such a true gem.


Jayden busy opening the package :)

Who's the next kindhearted blogger? None other than Oscar's mummy! She was so sweet to ask for my address one day and said she'll send a simple gift for Jayden. Really glad to meet so many good friends online. A real blessing indeed. Thanks babe.

Jayden opening his pressie from Oscar coconut boy :)
A nice Old Navy pants for Jayden!


11 friends spoke up!:

MeRy said...

Nice pressie...For little Jayden!!

huisia said...

ya, they are so kindhearted! glad to know that you have those good blogger friends.

Mummy Moon said...

28 packs got so many eh, hehe,

Mummy Gwen said...

Aw..how sweet of them. Yeah, Mummy Moon is very nice and thoughtful. IN fact all bloggers I know are really nice. :D

agnes said...

hope speedy recovery of Jayden boy!!

Merryn said...

That is so sweet... :)

Serene said...

wow, 28packs! that is a lot! How sweet of Mummymoon and Angel for sending gifts to Jayden..

the little prince said...

Wow!! 28 pakcs!! So sweet!!

Kristie said...

yes mummy moon is really nice to share with me all these. :)

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

Moon and Angel are kind and sweet.

Kristie said...

ya joanne, they are really nice ppl.