Friday, January 22, 2010

Girls' Day Out!

Just a few wks ago, my sis and I decided to drag my mum out for an all girls' day out :) Treat her for being such a fantastic mum and also to drag her away from her work work work! Nice to just go out with the ladies and let her hair down. U know sometimes u can only chit chat abt certain things when it's all ladies... so yes we needed the break from our men :p

We had vegetarian near my place, very good food, healthy and sumptuous! They only used organic vegetables in their cooking.


Healthy, hearty dishes!

Clockwise from top left: Lei Cha (my fav!), Basil fried noodles, Fruit Rojak, Sushi and Yong Tau Foo. All were yummy ;)


Sis, mummy and urs truly :)

p/s. James was so kind to look after Jayden while mummy went on her girls' day out :) Thanks darling, u are da best!

10 friends spoke up!:

Mummy Gwen said...

I wanted to ask who take care of Jayden while you were gone...haha...read the last part..James is soooo good.

All the beautiful ladies in the family..phew wit.

huisia said...

wow your mum is so young!!!!

MeRy said...

So fun...I wish I can have girls day outing too one day..

Vivianz said...

How nice to have hubby watching over the kids... i wish mine could. :)

Mummy to QiQi said...

Kristie, u look a lot like your mummy eh :)

Merryn said...

I was like.. where's ur mommy? And then I read it and was like .. wow!!! How old is she lah? Or shall I rephrase that.. How young is your mommy? She definitely looks very young and you all look great there :)

Rachel said...

Looks like a real delicious spread! Cannot believe that they are all vegetarian dishes. Ur mom really look so youthful...I think u will probably stay youthful-looking a long time as well :). Cos usually there is a saying that if u want to see how the woman age, look at her mom and u will get an indication.

Bryan and Brandon's Mama said...

Attaway girl! What a great treat for your mum :) NOw I know where you got your good looks from :):)

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

3 pretty ladies!

Kristie said...

thanks all :) I really hope i get most of her genes hahhah