Monday, January 25, 2010

Earrings- my fav


My mum just gave me this pair of earrings. Some of you might know that I am an avid fan of these earrings... I lost count of how many pairs I have now in my collection, the last I counted there were abt 200+ pairs :) Been buying since years back, from all over the world. Can't get enough of them!

My mum too, has many of such dangling earrings, we share the same love for such pretty stuffs. Whenever she drops by my place, she will steal a pair and say will return later, but of cos it ends up on her earrings stand instead hehe... we love to exchange and share these too.

Thanks mummy, you're the best!

8 friends spoke up!:

Merryn said...

You and your mom are like what we get from the movies.. the type that can go shopping together, share the same nail polish, earings and all... way way cool! :D

Mummy Gwen said...

Very nice pair of earrings! You have such a huge collection of earrings...wow..I'm wearing the same pair all year round..hehe.

MeRy said...

Nice earrings.....Ur collection is alot..

eugene said...

To tell the truth i share the same penchant for earings like you do, but i cant wear the flamboyant ones lah. so i could only settle for different color, to have 200+ pairs is cool..

My earings most time a one sided, cos i always give the half away, i have only earing hole on my lobe,,

you have great week ahead

Rose said...

I love earrings too. Used to buy them a lot, but now after having children, I dont spend much on accessories, unless on special occasion. And now CNY is around the corner, it is time to indulge in shopping. :)

Mummy Moon said...

Wow, this is nice! I like to buy earrings but I dont quite like to wear it, hehe, so i normally buy n give to my sis.

mommy to chumsy said...

very nice earrings :) i used to buy tons of them but not anymore :(

Kristie said...

ya merryn, we share many stuffs together!

mummygwen, it's a hobby lah :p

eugene, so who do u give the other side to? :) the person must be so lucky!

rose, happy shopping!