Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Birthdays in Sept & Oct 09!

I've been wanting to post this for such a long time, mummy I owe u this ;) I know you will be happy to read this post!

Birthdays last year in Sept and Oct were my mum and dad's birthdays respectively! My dad threw a lovely birthday party for my mum last year, it was nice to have friends and family gathering around in their lovely home! I made 2 cakes for her too, cos she is so extra special :)



Photos taken with birthday girl, chen, aunty annie, christian, rachel, jayden, audrey and dobby


the party


Birthday girl! Such a sexy blouse ya haha...


1, 2, 3... Happy birthday!!!!! We love u very much xoxooxoxoxxo


Lemon Blueberry Cheesecake



My dad's birthday was next in Oct. We had a lovely seafood dinner in Klang with just our own family. Good food, drinks and company, nothing beats that!


Fruity Cheesecake requested by the birthday boy! :)

12 friends spoke up!:

eugene said...

I am surprised to look at the pics of your mom,she sure looks cool,and i guess she is always a sport too.

I believe when you were younger, most of your friends sure liked coming to your house cos you got such a sporting mom,am i right to say this?

hey take care now

Adrine said...

Now, that's one hot and super-sporting mama !!!
Happy Belated Birthday to both your parents..

Also, the cakes look greeeeat !! Really professional looking. I guess you're now the official cake baker for family events?

2ma said...

your mum look so hot in her "bikini"!

FAMILY FIRST said...

Check out the cake! And of course, check out the "birthday suit"!!! Pls tell us where to buy? My own birthday is coming up. Wanna make my hub pengsan!

agnes said...

wow!! what a happening bday event!!! am sure everyone had fun!!!

Mummy Gwen said...

Wow..your mum's bikini is so sexy! :D Great birthday celebrations for your mum and dad. The cakes are so professionally done. Great job, Kristie!

LittleLamb said...

Happy Birthday to Yr Mom.
The blouse she got..I got a similar one. I am VERY surprise to see ur mom so sporting to wear it in public...some-more yr dad there....Phweeeeitttt

Cath J said...

hahahha... nice tshirt!! ^_^

Rose said...

Wow!! Your mum so young and sporty!! You looks like her.

Kristie said...

eugene, actually i grew up with my grandparents as my parents were always working and travelling. But yes, she is one cool mama! :)

Adrine, thanks! Yeah, sort of the official baker heheh.

2ma, yes it is really a seductive top!

family first, hahah funny lah u! i have no idea where she got it, but she has had this top for a loooooong time :) thanks!

thanks mummygwen, made them with loooooooooooooove ;)

rachel, the party was at home lah hehehhe... u should wear it too, take a pix and show me ;)

Mummy Moon said...

Ahaha, the blouse is so cute, nope, is sexy

Kristie said...

ya mummymoon, it's really S-E-X-Y!