Monday, December 14, 2009

Last weekend

I have so many photos in my pictures waiting to be 'blogg-ed'.... Since I have now the resources to return to blogging without restrictions, I have to slowly dig them out and blog abt them... :)

These photos were taken last weekend at Pyramid. We frequent there pretty often cos it's so near our home :)

Let's let the pictures do the talking!

Love x'mas in shops and around the mall, love this season the most, hohoohohohohoho!

Some pictures taken with Santa Claus and Santarina, they were walking around the mall.



Cupcake Chic opened a shop in Pyramid. And since I heard so much abt them, I just had to try them. I bought 2 flavours, 'White Christmas' (white chocolate frosting) and 'Fatal Attraction' (chocolate cupcake with chocolate frosting). I must say I was pretty disappointed with it... heard so much hoo ha abt them and the texture/taste of the cupcake & frosting were so-so only. I personally preferred the ones that I made... perasan... more moist and yummy :) Am planning to make X'mas cupcakes too! Stay tuned :)

Tried Honeymoon desserts for the 1st time, the durian pancakes tops my list!!!! It was pungent with durian flavour and smell................YUMMY! The glutinous rice balls coated with crushed peanut was awesome too... in fact I was craving for them today... but too late to hop over to Pyramid just for that... the thought of finding parking space was out. Maybe this weekend ya!

7 friends spoke up!:

sharman said...

OMG THE DURIAN PANCAKE LOOKS HEAVENLY!!

agnes said...

yea.. pyramid & subang parade are where we hang out the most too.. :P hahahaa...

not sure if u have tried the durian pancake in Lai Po Heen (chinese rest) in mandarin oriental b4.. that was SUPERB as compare to honeymoon!!! *not sure still got this dish or not as I last had it was in 8-9 yrs back... opz

Mummy Gwen said...

Kristie, you are looking good dear. :D We had the same desserts last 2 weeks at Honeymoon in Pyramid..haha. Gwen loves the durian pancakes.

Gwen is afraid of Santa..LOL.

Adrine said...

Yeah, I also don't understand the hype about Cupcake Chic. I think it's expensive, sweet and nothing spectacular.

Looking forward to see you Christmas cupcakes :)

Rose said...

i love the decoration in Sunway....very festive.....

Merry Christmas to you and family.

Julie said...

I can't wait to see your Xmas cupcakes. The design sure are awesome.

You make me crave for the glutinous rice balls. So bad...

mumsgather said...

Durian pancake and glutinous rice balls! I want some. Do you think Santa will deliver some to me? Haha.