Friday, December 18, 2009

A Blessed Merry Christmas!

Finally we set up our x'mas tree last week! More so for Jayden, cos we want him to grow up knowing it's Christmas at the end of the year and with Christmas comes a Christmas tree, pressies and lovely deco and music :) Now every morning when we come down to the living room, I will ask him 'where is the x'mas tree?' and he will point to it :) And I will ask him 'Do u want mummy to on the lights?' and he will nod his head :)

The setting up of the tree is always the most exciting part, twirling the lights around the naked tree, hanging the ornaments and lastly the big star on top of the tree! We asked Jayden to help decorate the tree too, it's so much more meaningful doing it together as a family :)



Pardon my 'aunty' look hehe... did it early in the morning after we just woke up :p
We like this tree size, just nice for our family :)




The finished decorated X'mas tree now sitting proudly in our living room!

6 friends spoke up!:

MommyAngel said...

That little Christmas corner of yours is so sweet and pretty!!! I love it and have a Merry Christmas to you and your family ya :)

Cynthia said...

Merry Christmas, and wishing you and your hub have a blessed Christmas, and not forgetting Jayden having a nice one too!

Merryn said...

There is nothing nicer than having our very own Christmas Tree, no matter what size it is! I did not set up a tree in my own home this year but my Dad did and Ethan can't wait to go back see him next week! :)

Yours is so beautifully done. Merry Christmas :)

Mummy Moon said...

I like your Xmas tree and the corner with all the Christmas decor and pressies.

Mummy Gwen said...

I like to see Christmas tree decoration. Yours is nicely done. :D I'm sure Jayden loves the Christmas tree. :)

Merry Christmas to you and your family!

slavemom said...

Ur beautifully decorated X'mas tree looks vy nice sitting on the cabinet.
Merry Christmas to u n ur family, Kristie!