Sunday, November 15, 2009

Impromptu meeting!

Last weekend, I decided to have an impromptu meet-up with Joanne after we casually conversed in FB. Since we didn't meet up for a long time, and it'll be nice to just catch up and see her darling Sarah, without any planning in advance, we just set a time and date instantaneously!


Actually, I've always liked to do things spontaneously, without any planning if possible... I find my life too routine and boring if everything is always planned... what to eat, where to go etc etc... Furthermore as a SAHM, nothing gets more boring than routines, agree SAHMs? :)

Anyway, it was such a lovely meeting with Joanne and her family, as we have met several times before, it was like what Joanne mentioned, seeing an old friend :) When I saw Sarah, I wanted to just give her a hug and kiss immediately! She looked so pretty with her hair groomed by mummy, and she looked so shy and cute... aiyoh I just love little girls hehe... Joanne looked good too, much slimmer :) It's always good to look good for yourself! Well done babe.

Jayden so happened was napping when they arrived. He woke up shortly after they arrived and when he came down with Daddy, he had a very surprised look on his face, with visitors in the living room hehe... but I'm glad he didn't cry, he's my big boy. He was just very curious for a while, of cos took some time to warm up to his visitors :) Soon after, he was happily playing with Sarah and taking photos already with the vainpot mummies haha...





Sarah is really a lucky gal to have Joanne & hubby as her parents, both daddy and mummy are so jovial, so cheery, it's very important for kids to grow up in a happy environment, Sarah will grow up to be one happy girl! She's grown so much since the last time I saw her... been taken cared very well by Joanne! :)

Thanks Joanne for the thoughtful gestures too, the gifts are well received by our tummies hehe.

And yes, we should start thinking soon for the next date! :)

9 friends spoke up!:

Cynthia said...

Indeed Joanne and Sarah are both lovely.. next time if you both don't mind.. include ME please... :D

yes, being a SAHM, we got to have our outings... ;D

Mummy Gwen said...

Wow..so many happy faces. :D You are right Sarah is a big girl now. Looks like you girls had a great meeting.

Nice pics. :)

BTW, you can see the pile of Crocs when you are at Puteri Mart. It's at the main entrance.

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

Hello babe!!! What a lovely post... thanks thanks for everything... u are also one lovable, sweet and caring woman, Jayden is so lucky...

Familiar with the above comment, actually I copied it from my blog. Remember it is from you. I copied the sentences because I really think you deserved all the good comment.

Talk about fiery face, I guess you should check with Chong or Sarah. I think you must be surprised with their answer.
I can be a very fierce mommy:-)

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

Mommy Gwen and Cynthia:
Next time we can meet up too:-)

2ma said...

wow, that's quite a look of photos taken that day :D

LittleLamb said...

Thumbs up. Looks like u had a great time :)

Kristie said...

Cynthia, sure :)

Mummygwen, thanks a lot, I've already got the croc shoes for Jayden :) xie xie ni!

Joanne, no wonder I thought the comment looked familiar :) hehe... luckily u mentioned it, otherwise I would have thought we both have the same way of expressing stuffs and the same writing style hehe! Wow u are fierce mummy? Can't tell man!

2ma, what to do... firstly vainpot mummies, secondly have to capture photos of kids together, damn cute :)

rachel, yeah we had a blast although it was a short gathering :)

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

I copied your comment because I like the way you express your words and etc. So I think it will be good too to describe you the same thing. :-)

I have to be fierce or else my notty Sarah will become more notty as Chong seldom scold her.

Kristie said...

Sure joanne, u have a nice way of expressing urself too!

haha.. one day must really see u scold sarah... yes one must be devil, one angel... if both angels, then the child will become devil! :)