Friday, November 27, 2009

Crocs for Mummy too! :)))))))))))))))

I've never splurged on myself since we had Jayden... and to top it off, I'm now a SAHM, so if it isn't necessary, I won't spend and pamper myself like I used to :) What to do... have to think of hubby working so hard too :) hor darling?

Anyway back to crocs for me. I've had several footwear bought from normal shops, and they never ceased to disappoint me, the rubber at the bottom would always come up when I wear it for a few months. And of cos, they are not comfy for walking around the whole day. One pair after another and I started toying with the idea of getting a good pair of shoes for myself. Cos if it's really good, I can use it for a long time... that's my habit. I can use something I really like for a long long time if it's durable enough.

Anyway one evening, I was walking around the mall, and just casually went into Crocs to browse their wedges. The staff told me they had limited choices there as the rest of the colours are out of stock. And shortly after that, they told me that there is a warehouse sale the next day! Of cos I got excited, I asked them abt the location and they said it's in Subang, Pinang Medical Supplies, just opp. SJMC. I told hubby I just had to go check out since it's so near my home, no harm right?

Next day, woke up bright and early to join the warehouse sale, so many ppl were there already... malaysians really love sales :) Didn't have high hopes on seeing designs which I might like cos normally these sales actually try to clear their old season stock to make way for the new ones. I was browsing around the shop and saw the usual crocs, and in the corner, I saw a pair of wedges which I liked! I actually had my eyes on 2 models when I browsed the Crocs website- Sassari & Cyprus.

They had Cyprus there!!!! I immediately tried on the shoes and walked around the shop to get a feel of it. And soonafter, I made payment and went home with my 1st pair of crocs! 1st pair of good shoes to pamper my feet :) Hubby was happy that I managed to get something that I like since I hardly buy good footwear for myself :) Thanks darling!



12 friends spoke up!:

HN said...

You have a really sweet darling, happy for you Kristie :) I have yet to get myself a Croc, not in the mood yet.. maybe later, haha :D

the little prince said...

Wow...the shoes looks great!!

nicole said...

kristie, i went last sunday, i have call u but u didnt answer my call, kekeke. nothing important la, juz wan ask u wat u hav bought onli la. Tat day no much ppl , only 5-6 customer leh
i very loves the minnie jane, but its RM50... for me, if RM50 a shoe is abit expensive lor, then end up i didnt buy....
but happy to go there hav a look, coz lots of choice there.
ur cyprus is very nice, i overlook of this type, hahahhaha....

MeRy said...

nice shoes..

Merryn said...

gee.. nice crocs. i like one that looks a little similar to that, but they just dont come in my size.. bummer.

Kristie said...

HN, yes we are both very lucky women to have such goodie hubbies :)

thanks yugene!

nicole, u called me??? sorry, i must have missed ur call. u know what... I changed my phone cos old phone rosak, and my contacts all there, not transferred yet... hai sorry ya. Otherwise I would have returned ur call. So didn't get anything from the warehouse sale ya?

merryn, how was family day? :) u must have been so popular with blogger mummies looking for u heheh... btw, what is ur shoe size? shouldn't have a problem getting right... u mean from the shop itself or from warehouse sales? Thanks I like it very much too!

Mummy Gwen said...

Kristie, very nice pair of Crocs. How much is it? Warehouse sale sure is a good bargain. :)

Kristie said...

Hi mummygwen, I got it for RM90 only!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NP is RM209. Thanks :)

quEeNie said...

nice shoe

UmmiRosma said...

Oh so nice! Love these much lah...

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

You got the nice pair of shoes for RM90 only? Somemore is CROCS...woww..so worth it.

Kristie said...

thanks queenie, ummirosma :)

ya joanne, damn good buy ya! raelly happy :)