Thursday, November 19, 2009

Crocs for Jay Jay

Thanks to Mummygwen, I finally managed to find 'cheaper' crocs in town! :) I've always wondered how so many parents can actually buy a pair of crocs for their little ones, and each pair costs almost the same as an adult's! I am sure many parents would love to offer the best for their kids, but for me, I wouldn't spend so much for something which will only be used for a short while. In that regard, I'm quite a practical person :)



Anyway, one day, I actually read from mummygwen's post that she bought a pair of crocs shoes for Gwen and a pair of flip flops for herself. And I couldn't believe that she got it at such a cheap price! If not for her, I wouldn't know such stuffs existed... thank God for bloggers like her who likes to share bargains and other good stuffs :) xie xie ni, terima kasih, nandri, kamsahamnida, kopkunka, salamat po, gracias, thanks!!! :) hahah... can't think of other languages for thanks :p

I, too, cannot resist bargains when I see one. I get a thrill when I come back with bags of stuffs gotten from sales etc. rather than branded stuffs from boutiques. Pretty cheapskate lah I know... but what to do? Now most of the time, when we go out, most of the shopping bags are stuffs for our Jayden boy, and not so much ours... priorities really changed after being parents :)

Ok, back to crocs. When we arrived there, we saw so many crocs of various colours and sizes, for kids, male and female. Couldn't resist getting 2 pairs for Jayden, 2 sizes as well, so he will be able to wear it over a stretch of time. I was thinking since we already went all the way there and don't know when we might go back there again, I'd better 'stock up'... kiasu mummy :p

I tried on sandals/flip flops for myself too, but either no size or it wasn't the colour I fancied. My hubby also didn't really fancy much stuffs there... he said he didn't need it and he rarely shops for his own stuffs anyway, his clothes/shoes etc can last really long... men men :) I love u darling for always placing us above all!

Muaks!!!! xoxo :)

10 friends spoke up!:

Mummy Gwen said...

You are welcome Kristie. :D Glad to know you managed to find the place and got the Crocs for Jayden. Wah..you bought 2 different sizes for him huh..hehe.

chanelwong said...

I also didnt buy any crocs because it is too costly for us to buy...

nice crocs your got there....

LittleLamb said...

yes good on u. dont buy unnecessary..

MeRy said...

Good grab,Kris!!

gaiki said...

Nice crocs.

Where did you buy them from? Can share with us the location?

MommyAngel said...

Nice shoes!! I also was quite tempted to buy those cheap Crocs but didn't manage to find a nice pair .... so lastly have to go and buy from the shop and the price is really killing!!!

Kristie said...

ya mummygwen, what to do, kiasu mummy :p

chanel, get those from the market, much much cheaper :)

hi gaiki, nice of u to drop by. I got it from puteri mart, puchong.

caroline, ya lah... as long as u and angel really like it, then it's worth it lah!

gaiki said...

Thanks, Kristie. Hope to check out that place one day.

Btw, I really enjoy reading your blog. Hope you don't mind, I've added your blog to my blogroll.

Keep posting!

iriene said...

Great bargain, really worth it!
Must find out where to buy good and reasonable price item :)
Do keep in touch, take care..

Kristie said...

Gaiki, no problems :)

Thanks Irene! Yes worth it up buy when it's reasonably priced :)