Saturday, October 3, 2009

Happy Mooncake Festival!


Here's wishing everyone a very Happy and Yummy Mooncake Festival :)
Eat more moonies...
Play ur fav lanterns...
Enjoy the perfectly rounded moon...
Have fun with your loved ones!

This year's mooncake festival means much more to me as I've attempted to make different version of mooncakes i.e. jelly mooncakes, traditional baked mooncakes, snowskin mooncakes. And thus, I've learned to appreciate this festival even more! I've eaten some much moonies recently, more than ever before... *burp* :p

4 friends spoke up!:

quEeNie said...

Happy Mooncake Festival to you and family

Chloe got the same type of lantern from bbsitter but its Minnie & Daisy

MeRy said...

You are really good in making mooncake..so many varieties..!

Rose said...

My gal also tasted her first mooncakes (more of mooncake skins) this year!! And burn few paper lanterns too. :p

Kristie said...

Still learning ladies, more chance to pracise again next year! :)