Sunday, September 27, 2009

Darling Sista's Birthday!

Celebrated my sis's birthday last month, remember I mentioned before that August is full of birthdays for my family? Jayden's, James's and then my sis's, Sept will be my mum's followed by my dad in Oct... Will update the others later :)

We brought her to a lovely Korean restaurant in Subang, SS15, it's actually very nice and cosy, to draw the younger crowd, the food served is more Korean street food style. Something different from the traditional Korean restaurant with bbq etc. We tried the food there once and was very pleased with the service, food and ambience. So since we've been raving abt it to my sis, we decided to buy her a good birthday dinner there!

Pictures will speak for itself... the food was delish... service excellent and ambience very cozy indeed :) I particular loved the variety of Korean pancakes there and the BBQ meat on sticks, excellent!


Made her a Lemon Cheesecake, requested by birthday girl :)

Happy birthday chen! Muuuuaaks! xoxo


Here's sharing a slice of joy with ya :)


7 friends spoke up!:

Mummy Gwen said...

Happy Belated Birthday to Your Sista! Oh..your lemon cheesecake looks delicious.

Rose said...

All those yummy food! Happy birthday, Sista!

wenn said...

hi..i love the lemon cheese cake..

Stephanie said...

kristie... u r really good in baking la.... the cake so yummy leh....

Adrine said...

The food looks good! Can you share which Korean restaurant this is? I'm looking out for places for our family meals.

btw, lovely cake :)

MeRy said...

Oh..the cheesecake looks yummy.pre

Anonymous said...

Yes if the truth be known, in some moments I can bruit about that I approve of with you, but you may be considering other options.
to the article there is quiet a suspect as you did in the fall efflux of this solicitation www.google.com/ie?as_q=any video converter pro 2.5.6 ?
I noticed the axiom you suffer with not used. Or you functioning the black methods of helping of the resource. I suffer with a week and do necheg