Monday, August 17, 2009

James turns 3*!

Ok, this post is dedicated to my darling James whose birthday was just 4 days after Jayden's! August is really a month of birthday celebrations: my sis, Jayden and James, and all of them are Leos!

Well, you thought that women are age-sensitive? Think about it again... my man IS too... heheheh... everytime he grows a year older, he 'jokingly scolds' anyone who sends him birthday messages... his reply is: 'Happy birthday, happy what happy? Grow old happy ah? hahah... of cos this is done in a joking manner... funny lah this guy. I always tell him, 'don't worry... men grow old, become more charming and dignified :)'

We had a lovely Japanese meal followed by cake cutting and singing of the birthday song at home. Made a Durian Cheesecake as requested by the birthday boy, or should I say man! hehe :)

Blowing the lights out and cake cutting :)


12 friends spoke up!:

MeRy said...

Happy Belated Bday to Jayden's daddy.

suhar40 said...

Belated happy Birthday James :)

Mummy Gwen said...

Happy Belated Birthday To James! I know his age lah coz he is same age as me..kekeke..I know why he is sensitive about his age..haha.

Fussy mum said...

Happy Belated Birthday to your hubby!

MommyAngel said...

happy belated birthday to your hubby! And the durian cheese cake looks so nice and yummy too :) You are definitely talented and your hubby must be in cloud 9 for getting the cake that he wished for :)

Kristie said...

Thanks everyone!

mummygwen, did I mention before that u guys are the same age? Good memory lah u!

Caroline, thanks! I try my best to satisfy his birthday cravings :)

Rose said...

Happy belated birthday to all of them!! I myself is also born in August, and actually today is my birthday! hahaha!! I am Virgo though.....

Wonderful Life said...

Happy Belated to Jayden's daddy!

Kristie said...

Happy belated birthday to u Rose! :)

Thanks Doreen :)

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

Happy Belated Birthday to Jayden's daddy.

You are really pro in baking. Geng!

Kristie said...

Thanks Joanne :) No lah, not pro YET! Still learning along the way :)

Mummy Moon said...

Kristie, you are so good in baking! The durian cake looks great! Your hubs must be happy !