Saturday, July 11, 2009

Pressies!


James went to Medan for a biz trip last month and bought these stuffs for his darlings, me and Jayden lah hehe :) As I'm typing this post, he's also in Medan, went there this morning for a night, will be back tomorrow. We miss you.....

Jayden got lots of clothes, as usual, Daddy wants his son to look as good as him! :p He bought me some nice hair accessories, very thoughful of him. He said he was the only guy in the shop full of women and young girls hehe... very nice of him to do it, I know of many guys who wouldn't be caught in this scenaro :) Thanks darling for everything!

Love,
Your loving wife
&
Baobei Jayden!
XOXO

12 friends spoke up!:

MeRy said...

Medan??? It is my hometown,ur hubby must try all the nice spicy food there and dun forget to bring back some nice titbits from Medan like Swissroll,etc. Need any info on the nice food....sms me n I will let u noe.

Little Inbox said...

Oh, so sweet!

LittleLamb said...

wow....uncommon for dads to buy clothes for kids... so James is so special....

MommyAngel said...

your hubby is so sweet!!! Bought you some girlie stuffs!! My hubby will not even think of buying me those coz he just simple lazy to choose ... or didn't even pay attention what I am using on my hair too, sigh!! And so sweet of him to bought those nice clothings for Jayden. He is surely a very caring daddy and husband :)

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

Daddy is so sweet...

The pink colour is also a bag for you? So cute,

the little prince said...

Wah..daddy is so sweet!!

Mummy Moon said...

He is so thoughtful
Good daddy and good hubby..
Hoope he will bring back more stuff again ... :)

Serene said...

Your hubby is so sweet! Very nice clothing for Jayden and nice hair accessories for mummy!

Kristie said...

Mery, I've tried the swiss roll before, a friend bought it for my mum and she gave it to me :) Yes, James's friend brought him to eat all the good stuffs, he ate so much until he wanted to explode! hahaha.... thanks dear!

Thanks Rachel, yes he is the best hubby and daddy to us :)

Caroline, ya that is why he is really unique, he don't care abt what people think, just go in and buy things for his love ones :)

Joanne, that is a paper bag from the hair accessories shop, cute right!

Mummy moon, yeah who doesn't like presents ya? :)

Mummy Gwen said...

Nice stuff your Hubby bought. He is so sweet and thoughtful. :) My Hubby won't buy all these accessories stuff coz he doesn't know what I like..haih.

Rose said...

Very thoughtful of him!! Usually my hubby will buy perfume, handbags or clothes for me

Kristie said...

thanks mummygwen! I think it's the element of surprise that excites u, cos u dont know what he's gonna get! haha

rose, thanks, ur hubby is so sweet too!