Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Go away!!!

Jayden has been sick for the last few days, been having fever since Sunday morning, fever has been going up and down, has slight flu & cough too, but today he is much better. He's always sleepy and no mood to do things, very manja and clingy too. Anyway I really hope he will get well soon before his 1st birthday, really heartache to see him like that :(

Go away viral fever! Come back my sunshine boy!!!!!

8 friends spoke up!:

Mummy Ryan said...

Pity little Jayden..hope he will recover soon...:)

LittleLamb said...

o dear...i hope jayden will be well soon. is it the weather that cause it? btw, u can start vitamin supplements for jayden if u hv not started. appleton sells for vitamins for infants (liquid form). u can get it in babyland or pharmacy.

Cynthia said...

Yes, go away.. hope Jayden will be able to recover soon.. and he can then celebrate his first birthday soon ya... :)

Happy Birthday is super advance :)

MeRy said...

Hope Jayden will recover soon....His birthday is coming soon..Any plan how to celebrate his Birthday?

suhar40 said...

Kristie, I'm suhar, get to know ur blog fr mommy KC. Can i add ur blog into my blog list?

Hope little Jayden will recover soon. Cheers :D

Any good idea for celebrate Jayden's 1st b/day?

Esmeralda said...

I hope Jayden has recovered Kristie. But believe or not, my mum told me that usually before their big day kids tend to be ill for a while.. well, Ashton has experienced this before though... Get well soon Jayden dear..

Rose said...

Pls get well soon, Jayden!

Kristie said...

thanks everyone for ur concern & very useful suggestions.

Come to think of it, I really think it's baby measles too, but I'm just wondering why didnt the paed see that?

Anyway, it's all over, thank God!