Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Wow...10 Months Old!!!!!!!

Wow, my baby Jayden is now 10 months old! How time flies... as he grows bigger each month, I can't help but miss his baby-ish behaviours and body language... I feel kind of sad sometimes, knowing that soon he will avail his independence and stray slightly further away from me... oh oh... not a sign of overprotectiveness I hope! Even as I type this, I feel my eyes tearing up... ok ok stop...

Of course overall, I am more happy lah :) He has to grow bigger anyway, might as well embrace it ya, will do my best to let him grow up healthily and happily!


Darling, we want you to know that we are very proud of you!
Love Daddy & Mummy, xoxossssssssssss

21 friends spoke up!:

Bonnie said...

Happy 10 months old to Jyaden. 2 more months and he is turning 1.. Dont you think time flies?

LittleLamb said...

time flies...n really, he will be turning 1 VERY VERY SOON..

Happy 10th months

MeRy said...

Happy 10 mths old to Jayden.

agnes said...

happy 10 mths old to Jayden.. birthday is just around the corner eh? hahahaaa

Fussy mum said...

Happy 10 months old, Jayden!! Time really flies...very very soon he'll be blowing his 1st candle :)

FAMILY FIRST said...

any big celebration for his maiden birthday party? dont forget to invite us bloggers k?

Mummy Ryan said...

Happy 10th month old little Jayden:)

MommyAngel said...

Happy 10th month old to Jayden. Don't be sad, once he starts talking to you , you will be on cloud 9 again, trust me :)

Kristie said...

ya bonnie, time really flies! not enough time to pen down his developments too! All in my head and heart :)

thanks rachel, mery, agnes, fussy mum, kc!

family first, might just hold a small gathering :) thanks!

caroline, ya cant wait for that too! :) but better not talk back hehe...

Serene said...

Happy 10months old Jayden! Kristie, sometimes I have the same feeling as yours. I miss Xixi's baby-ish behaviour too. But of cos I'm more happy to see this little baby grown up well lor.

Oliveoylz said...

Happy 10 mths old Jayden. Wow! he can stand on his own. That's fast...

the little prince said...

Happy 10 months old baby Jayden!!

He can stand steadily already...I think soon he will be walking.

Mummy Gwen said...

Happy 10 Months Old Jayden!! Yes..time flies mummy. Embrace it. :)

little prince's mummy said...

Happy 10 months!~

Mummy Moon said...

Happy 10 months old. Is he started to learn to walk?

slavemom said...

Happy 10 mths old, Jayden! He's starting to cruise edi?

2ma said...

happy 10 months old jayden!!

eugene said...

enjoy every minute of their growing up, because time will slip by before you knew it,,, the best part of a parent's time is too enjoy the growing years of their little ones,,,

happy 10 month old

Kristie said...

ya serene, esp for us sahm, everyday is so precious!

mummy moon, he takes a few steps, but not well balanced yet hehe...

thanks all!

Baby Darren said...

Happy 10 months old!!!

Time to prepare his 1 year old birthday lor...

Kristie said...

Thanks baby darren, yup already in planning stage! :)