Friday, June 5, 2009

My Clown

video

Jayden has recently discovered many new things and repeatedly do things when he gets a favourable response from his 'audience'! When he does something and we say, 'clever boy' or we start laughing, he will do it again and again just to get our reactions.

In this video, he did this for the 1st time, and when I saw his 'piggy nose and face', I started laughing, yes my crazy laughter again... Jayden also found it so funny and did it over and over again until I had to stop him... :)

He's such a joy to have around the house, my real little entertainer!


18 friends spoke up!:

Mummy Gwen said...

See how excited Jayden was in the video..soooo cute. Really a day brightener, mummy.

2ma said...

jayden is so cute!!!

Fussy mum said...

heheh...Jayden surely knows how to make mummy happy :) Cute lil' boy!

little prince's mummy said...

Cutie Jayden!~

FAMILY FIRST said...

attention seeker eh?

Merryn said...

so comel!

LittleLamb said...

heheheh cute

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

Jayden has a very cute laughter, just like his mommy.

HN said...

Aiyoyo... Jayden is so cute!!!

MeRy said...

Jayden is so cute.

Kristie said...

thanks mummygwen, 2ma, fussymum, peiwun, merryn, rachel, joanne, HN, mery!

family first, he is a real attention seeker...

Rose said...

He is a joyful and lovely boy.....I love his smile...

Maria said...

I love the smile of your baby. You are lucky to have him. And he is lucky to have you. More kissed to your little prince :-).

Baby Darren said...

hahaha....his laughter brings a smile on my face...he is just so cute and I just to love to hear him laugh...

This is the best time to play with them as they will laugh at the slightest things..

Cath J said...

Awww...soo cutieee....

Stephanie said...

he is just so cute.... cherish those moment now ... they grow too fast...

Mummy Zuan said...

my baby also ten m-o..and ya..they are really an attention seeker..very good at it..

Kristie said...

thanks rose, maria, baby darren, cath, stephanie and mummy zuan!