Tuesday, June 16, 2009

The More the Merrier!

Have been receiving awesome news on babies babies babies these few days! I always feel so happy and elated when I receive news of someone who just conceived or someone who just gave birth. It's such a joy to celebrate, a life is born, be it in the womb or out in the world for the 1st time!!!!

Baby newsflash:

-Just this morning, my SIL in singapore gave birth to her 2nd baby, a boy!!!
-My good friend residing in Melbourne gave birth to her 1st baby girl named Lena, now 7 wks old!
-My good friend just shared with me the good news that she's 6 wks pregnant!

Funny how your friends/relatives around the same age start getting married one by one, then a few mths, years later, one by one gets pregnant! wow... can't wait for more good baby news! :)

14 friends spoke up!:

chanelwong said...

hmmmm any good news to share fr you?

little prince's mummy said...

Wow! So many good news in a roll~

Jaanvi said...

ya it is... :) its very exciting..

MommyAngel said...

Wow .... congrats to those mommies :)

MeRy said...

Congrats to all mommies....

Kristie said...

chanel oh pls!!!! one also cannot gaodim!

thanks all mummies for ur kind wishes!

Mummy Gwen said...

Oh..that's great news. :)

Merryn said...

:)

FAMILY FIRST said...

for a moment i thot you preggie again .. which is good right? hey, try lar for 2nd one.

Fussy mum said...

Wonderful news!! Congrats to all mommies :D

Steph said...

me too! I am always very delighted to received such a news too!

a bundle of joy!

Rose said...

I have lots friends pregnant and deliver this year, so lots of baby ox!! :P Even I myself also pregnant. hehehe!

So, when the 2nd one?? Planning yet? :p

Mummy to QiQi said...

haha...ya lor, i am also waiting for you to announce your good news...

Kristie said...

u mummies are so funny lah... me, preggie? not so soon lah.... :)

hope to hear good news from u mummies though! :)