Monday, June 22, 2009

For You Sis!

Really missed having my sis around the house since she moved out almost a month plus ago. Now it's just the 3 of us at home. Jayden sure missed Aunty Janice and I miss my sis! Anyway, if she's happy, I'm happy :)

Made a Chocolate Banana Cake as a surprise farewell gift for her on the day she moved out :) I'm glad she liked it!


For you chen, love you!


8 friends spoke up!:

Serene said...

Very nice cake. I guess your sister love it! Kristie, you and your sister are so look alike! Same "leng lui" =)

little prince's mummy said...

Wow! So lovely!~

Mummy Gwen said...

I bet you and your sis have a very strong bonding. Your sis is so pretty...and you too of course dear. :D Lovely cake!

Contentedmom said...

you are so sweet !

Cynthia said...

I bet your sis will miss you too and of coz the cake :)

Rose said...

Wow! A homemade cake for your sis...... I bet your sis also miss you too. :)

FAMILY FIRST said...

So nice one you, bake for your sis and so nice your sis, smile for you. My sis ar .. say my baking so terrible. terrible sis hor?

Kristie said...

serene, mummygwen, thank u thank u :)

thanks peiwun, contentedmom, cynthia, rose!

family first, no lah actually ur sis likes it one, maybe just purposely dont tell u leh? :) anyway bake more! :)