Tuesday, May 12, 2009

My 1st Mother's Day!

When I mentioned that I am forgetful and blur, sometimes I think I really am! A few weeks back, I was wondering when was Mother's Day, so I just posted on FB and friends replied that it's 10th May and some of them even mentioned: Congrats, it's your 1st Mother's Day! This didn't even occur to me!!! I've been celebrating for my mother year after year and I didn't even realised that I AM a MOTHER this year for Mother's Day, and it's my day too haha... so it was really a special celebration for the whole family, 2 mothers in all!

We opt for Korean dinner as the whole family loves Korean food, our favourite restaurant is Woo Ga Chon @ Sunway. I made Tiramisu as a gift to my mother and myself too :) Everyone loved it, I can't get enough of it too. Will definitely make it again in the future!


Yummy Korean BBQ with lots of free flow accompaniments

Happy Familie

Kristie's Tiramisu

16 friends spoke up!:

little prince's mummy said...

Such a lovely celebration... Happy Mother's day to you!

Adrine said...

Happy Mother's Day too.

Your mum looks really young!

Oliveoylz said...

Happy Mother's Day. Happy tummy = Happy mummy

Jaanvi said...

Happy Mother's day.. such a fine meal...:)

HN said...

I love Korean BBQ too!!! Lucky you :) Glad that you had a sweet and memorable first Mother's day!!!

LittleLamb said...

that's very sweet of u to bake a cake for ur mom.. Happy mother's day...and many many more to come..

Leeyen said...

hehe...u know until today i still feel strange to have people celebrate the day though it's already the 3rd for me. hehe!

Rachel said...

What a wonderful and joyous celebration that u have for mothers' day! Did not quite celebrate is this year altho it is my second year of being a mom, my hubby is like a non-supporter of mom/dad's day :(

the little prince said...

Wow...so nice of you making the tiramisu!! Its my favourite cake too!!...

Its so yummy yummy!! You have the potential of making 'professional' cake!! Can consider to start home base online order for cake biz!! :-)

FAMILY FIRST said...

hahahaha... i was also blur blur on my first year . until BIL reminded me that that year dinner we got a new mother in the family!

i saw your pics on FB commented by Rachel .. recipe please! But ar . i am a recipe freak even before my oven is installed .. i am going crazy over recipes. nevermind i never cook or bake!

2ma said...

happy belated Mother's Day wishes to you!!

Hi! I'm Grace said...

Belated happy birthday and belated happy mother's day to you, Kristie.
I can feel your happiness through your words... :)
You are so blessed.

Mummy Gwen said...

Happy Belated Mother's Day, Kristie! Such a warm family get together. Nice cake. Looks delicious too. :)

Anney said...

So many food! I'm sure you all had a blast!

Mummy Zuan said...

happy belated mom's day..looks like a big celebration for your family...

Kristie said...

happy belated mother's day to all mummies too, hope u had a great one with ur loved ones!

rachel, this is one gift which money cant buy :) with love and lots of hard work! hehe

sure, i will share my tiramisu recipe soon on my other blog: http://mummy-jays.blogspot.com/

cheers!